4.01.2012

heart. (promote the goat. and elementary school thank yous.)

Dream-granter, that's what we'll call Joylyn.
Knowing that I have a 'mild interest' in goating,
when she found out about this little project,
she made sure that I was a part of it.
Well, now for the first time someone was able to articulate how awesome I think
she is
(see below).
It was a 7 year old.
This was a real thank-you letter,
so it's not by me
but it's from me.

Dear ______, thank you for coming to our school to teach us about meteorology. Someday, when I become supreme ultra lord of the universe, I will not make you a slave. You will live in my 200 story castle with your unicorn servant and you'll be feeding donuts off of their horns. I am personally make you a throne,  that is half plutonium half and half solid gold and jewel encrusted.Thanks again for teaching us about meteorology.  You're more awesome than a donkey wearing a tuxedo made out of bacon riding a cyborg unicorn with a light saber for a horn on the tip of the space shuttle
closing in on mars while engulfed in flames. And in case you didn't know, that's pretty dang sweet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty amazing 7 year old--if I undertand correctly--that wrote the thank you card. Sign her up for a writers workshop. --wc