7.27.2008

the moral of the story is--don't share your Dr. Pepper.

The facts:
1. We went to see Juno at Marymoor Park, where they were projecting it on an outdoor big-screen.
2. D brought his new Beagle puppy, TR.
3. TR is a practically perfect puppy....excepting his penchant for periodically consuming his excrement.
4. That is gross.
5. I managed to secure two leftover cans of Dr Pepper from a company picnic nearby that was clearing out.
6. I drank one Dr Pepper and gave the other one to D.
7. I left to take care of something. When I returned, D and TR were off for a jaunt.
8. D's Dr Pepper was still 3/4 full, so I had a sip.
9. Talked with K before the movie started.
10. K mentions that D let TR drink from his Dr. Pepper.

6 comments:

imri said...

i love the way that you set that one up. had me a-laughin'.

liso. said...

Awesome! That is gross. Heeheeheehee. You love doggies!

liso. said...

...and i miss you. when?

S said...

Had you seen the dog drink its urine recently or was that on a different day? I don't think that I can sleep until I know.
S.

blackstarmonkey said...

The sad thing is that it's not really the number 1 that he enjoys...more the OTHER number...

liso. said...

SICK! I can't believe you just said that!