6.03.2009

the winners

my top light shade of 2009: the O!

this is how it works:

there is an aroma in the silicon (lemongrass for the yellow ones) of the shade so that it lets of aromatic pleasantries for your nose when the light bulb heats up.


my top shoes:

if you can find a place i can buy these i will give you anything in my room.

and the top dress of 2009:

i love this dress. i would get married in it. i would sleep in it and eat in it and dance in it and make projects in it too.
good job, Kate Towers. Your dressmaking skills keep me awake at night. Someday i will be a dress-making fashion forward fiend like you.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

V. here...
The shoes look like they were made for you! They have Z---Z---written all over them. Your choice for the dress baffles me (so unlike you), but reminds me of the 70's. I love the double collar and the cute little pom-pom trim. The love for the light must come from the engineer within. L, v.

the gramma said...

1st pix: I wanna lt green one for my computer area.
2nd pix: If someone can find the blue shoes I think I can find the straps (with buckles) among the horse tack. I know you could put them together with your designing mind.
3rd pix: Are you sure that is not you in the first picture and your twin in the second picture? I am sooo sure you could make the pattern and your mom could do the sewing!! Think about it.

I loved this blog!!

blackstarmonkey said...

what?! not like me?! but i am so classic and beautiful and chic, like this dress! just kidding. but maybe if i had that dress, i would be....could either of you do the sewing? i'm thinking of taking a dress fitting or pattern making class....

liso. said...

oooh, yes, you should take a class! but i'm with gramma, i bet you could do it. and hmm, mom, i didn't even notice the double collar until you said it...

i love the shoes and the dress, but i'm in the maybe on the light. but that's just me.

Chad said...

I have some very interesting information for you concerning your favorite shoes...However I will need a full inventory of items in your room.

Just kidding. Amazing how productive I can be when I am bored at work. Here is your info

The shoes are called Yoki Stephanie
and can be purchased at

Address:1407 Broadway
Suite # 2207
New York, NY 10001
E-mail: sales@yokishoes.com
Phone: (212) 244-7026 / 7027
Fax: (212) 244-7028